Sunday, August 5, 2012

Local County Fair



This year I actually went to our county fair twice.  Once with some co-workers from work.  We had a blast it was fun to get away from the office.  The second time I went I went with my husband.  We also had fun. 

First we grabbed our food and ate:


Stopped at a reptile exhibit:


While waiting for Dave I snapped this photo from the garlic restaurant booth:


Then we went shopping and I am hear sporting my new little trip purse:


Of course a visit to the Flower Show Pavilion:









Off to the arts and crafts pavilion, wonderful photos, arts, and cakes:


Of course we had to visit the livestock area and there is also the bird rescue booth.  Dave loves this place and I love the little furry creatures.










We played a game and Dave won a stuff toy:

Fun time this year!




1 comment:

Angie said...

Very nice Fair pictures!