Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Newest Toy - LensBaby







I have been intrigued with the LensBaby Composer for quite a while. It is a very creative lens and can get you quite addicted to creating unique photos. Here is the link for the lens: http://www.lensbaby.com. There is a learning curve to the lens and I am just now getting the idea. There is a area in the lens that everyone calls the "Sweet Spot" I call it "where the heck did the sweet spot go, grrrr!" Here are a couple of shots I took recently.

I am sure I will get better with the lens but for now I am enjoying that I finally see the "Sweet Spot". A great book to get when you purchase your LensBaby is Corey Hilz "Lensbaby: Bending your perspective". It is a must have. So here is what a Lensbaby Composer looks like on a Nikon D5000.





My journey with finding the sweet spot continues, hmmmmmmm now for accessories. Yes!!
Christine

No comments: