Thursday, August 26, 2010

Full Moon Fever

I have been reading and reading about my Nikon D5000.  I think I am finally getting a hang of what all these settings are... Sometimes I wish I got the D90 but it was out of my range and people tell me it is simplier because the D5000 is more automated.  I have to agree sometimes I can't quite get what I want because some setting wants me to have this shutter speed or that f-stop...etc.  Well I will keep learning and someday this will all be history.  Here is one of my proud moment shot, it was a full moon (in pisces).  The capture shot:

2 comments:

Angie said...

It's one of the best photos of the moon I've seen!

Holly Kiker said...

Great composition Aunt Chrissy! I love the position of the moon! It makes it not "just another picture of the moon"!!