Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My New All-In-One Printer


Yesterday, I received my new printer. My Kodak Easy Share was not working well, had it for years and I hated the ink consumption of my cheap Epson. I purchased a HP Photosmart Premium All-In-One after doing a lot of research. I like the fact that it works with wireless devices. I can print photos from my computer or straight from the printer. The quality of the one picture I printed was excellent quality. I am not sure on ink consumption yet, so I will keep you posted. It is kind of a noisy printer when it turns on and gets ready to print. It is fairly big and sturdy. I look forward to trying out all of its features.

Right now I am loving it!

-Christine

1 comment:

Christine said...

More on my new printer... OH MY GOSH... I love the photo prints. I bought the HP Glossy Photo Advance Paper and it prints so vibrant and clear. It helps to have good pics but I could not believe the print quality. I don't care how much ink this printer might eat (still paying attn to this...) it is worth it for a print here and there of a photo. A Beauty!!!