Saturday, June 4, 2016

It seems like I never have enough time to blog.... I miss it

It seems that time is flying by or there is never enough time in the day to blog.  So to break that cycle I am putting in some photos I took on our last RVing trip.  It was a couple weeks ago but better late than never.

The Grey Whales were out at the Jenner overlook and I got a chance capture some of their activties.  I wish I had my long lens but I had the Sony a6000 with me for this trip.  It is so light to travel with and I was only going to the tide pools.  Well so I thought that was all I was going to see.

These whales were beautiful and I am so happy I got to see them.  Here are photos from the whale watch,.campground finds, and the tide pools off the Northern California Coast.




































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

Well over 160000 women and men are utilizing a simple and secret "water hack" to burn 2 lbs each and every night as they sleep.

It is very simple and it works with everybody.

Here's how to do it yourself:

1) Get a glass and fill it with water half the way

2) Proceed to do this weight losing HACK

so you'll become 2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!