Sunday, February 22, 2015

Photography Meet Up in the Town of Bodega - February 21, 2015



I went out with a new photography meetup group to the Town of Bodega.  Many people know that the town of Bodega holds historical movie buildings.  Alfred Hitchcock's movie "The Birds" was filmed in the town.

I hung around town, which I had never visited even though it is sorta of in the neck of my home town.  Then I headed over to lunch at Spud's Point.  Best calm chowder and crab sandwiches.  Then up to Bodega Head to see how it was looking there.

It was perfect beach weather, could have used a little fog for photos. It was sunny, warm and not wind.  About 30 minutes of fog blew through.

Fun day!

Alfred Hitchcock mannequin



Church from the movie "The Birds"












1 comment:

Angie said...

Love all the pictures! Funny how we breeze on by when we go to the ocean and never think to investigate the little shops and scenery of the town.