Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Now What Can Those Be?


I happened to have the day off on Monday.  My husband decided he wanted to go for a walk at a park down the street from our home.  They have a nice little lake that you can walk around.  Normally we go and we see the normal, ducks, geese, egrets, and other water birds.  I took my camera to practice shoot the birds.  I was not thinking of anything to much and just walking along.  We then discovered a fun experience before us.  

There were four river otters playing in the water and fishing.  They caught these huge fish and munched away on them and then dived in for more.  They groomed each other and played in the water.  It was a joy to watch them.  I hope that they do not get scared away by people coming and watching as the word is spreading.

Here are a few of my photo's for the day:






No comments: