Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Sewing Machine



My Mom gave me a wonderful Bernina. It is a special edition Alex Anderson, Quilters Edition. I have a Bernina that my parents bought for me for my high school graduation. It does not have the bells and whistles this one does. I have already started creating on my new machine. Can't share what I am making yet as they are gifts for Christmas.

Also, I reorganized my scrapbook and rubber stamping area and got rid of a few things. Here is my work area.



I am going to work on my sewing area after Christmas as I need more light and a better work surface.



-Christine


1 comment:

Designs by Cinda said...

Love your scrap & stamp area. Just got my barn remade into a scrap & stamp area for me. Two big tables to work on, and my tools of the trade all setting around me. Still trying to get things organized a little. But very fun to have a place to create.